CISP/PCI PABP Certified

Bear Creek Minestrone Soup Mix

Bear Creek Minestrone Soup

Rating:  Share:

Bear Creek Minestrone Soup is a traditional Italian soup with noodles and tender vegetables--flavored to perfection.

Regular Price: $5.29
On Sale For: $3.99

Quantity:

Additions:

8 cups water

Cooking Directions:

Bring 8 cups of water to a rolling boil. Whisk in soup mix. Reduce heat to medium and simmer uncovered 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Salt and pepper to taste. Store in a cool dry place.

Ingredients:

Enriched Pasta (Wheat Flour, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, and Folic Acid), Carrots, Tomatoes, Onions, Red and Black Beans, Natural Flavor, Chicken Fat, Beef Stock, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Potatoes, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Sugar, Corn, Celery, Green Beans, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Basil, Parsley, Spices, Cabbage, Caramel Color, Garlic, Spinach, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate (Flavor Enhancers).
Contains: wheat, soy.

Sugars 1g
Protein 4g
Vitamin A 20%
Vitamin C 8%
Calcium 4%
Iron 6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Product Rating: (5.00)   # of Ratings: 19   Rate It! Click Here to rate this product

1 - Terrible
2 - Bad
3 - OK
4 - Good
5 - Great
0% 50% 100%

Sort: New to Old RE-SORT COMMENTS:

Showing comments 1-10 of 12 (Next 10) Click Here to see all comments
1. Anonymous User on 12/22/2013, said:

The best Minestroni soup I have ever tasted or made myself. What a superb base for whatever you have in the fridge, although the soup all by itself is fabulous. I was going to use a chicken broth mix with the water but it doesn't need it. Veggies and meats and sausage are just great additions. It's hard to beat this value and great flavor. I found it at Big Lots some time ago at $3.00 a bag and now wish I had purchased every bag they had. I want to try all the other soups Bear Creek makes as soon as I can find them. Gary Ownby Camino, CA
Was this comment helpful? yes no   (0 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
2. Anonymous User on 10/8/2013, said:

I rinse a can of black beans and a can of chickpeas and add them to the soup. Very filling and great.
Was this comment helpful? yes no   (1 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
3. Anonymous User on 2/20/2013, said:

I'm new to Bear Creek soups and haven't tried them all. But the ones I have had are all terrific. My favorite is the Minestrone. After the eight cups of water come to a boil and the soup mix is in, I'll also add a pound of browned ground turkey and a large can of crushed tomatoes...it's my variation of what's on the pouch. The ten minute cooking time works in a pinch, but the best flavor comes when the soup has simmered for 30 to 45 minutes. I can't say if a person could reheat the leftovers the next day since there are no leftovers at my place. I never cook any of these Bear Creek soups in anything smaller than a 5-qt. pan. The extra space is needed in case creativity creeps in.
Was this comment helpful? yes no   (2 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
4. Anonymous User on 11/25/2012, said:

This soup is really really great. It's very hearty and flavorful. I added shredded stewed beef to it and it turned out wonderful. My only gripe with this product is that its sodium content is high.
5. Sandra on 3/13/2012, said:

I haven't found a Bear Creek soup mix that I dislike so far! Always satisfying.
6. Anonymous User on 1/29/2012, said:

janice, i love this soup i added 1 can of stewed tomatoes. bear creek soups are the best.....
7. Anonymous User on 1/21/2012, said:

I love this soup, I think it is better than Olive Garden Resturaunts soup. I have thried the Creamy Potatoe, Cheddar Potatoe and a few other flavors. I wish the stores carried all of them at the most they only have five to six flavors on the shelves. Great soups.
8. Anonymous User on 11/14/2011, said:

it is the most economical way of feeding six persons a great meal.
9. Richard on 9/18/2011, said:

This is an amazing product. All it needs is the water specified. It is hearty, thick, delicious. Perfect to have on-hand for nasty days when you don't feel like a shopping trip.
Was this comment helpful? yes no   (4 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
10. Todd on 3/2/2010, said:

Added Italian Sausage and some frozen green beans. It turned out perfect - and made a ton!
Was this comment helpful? yes no   (3 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
Showing comments 1-10 of 12 (Next 10) Click Here to see all comments