CISP/PCI PABP Certified

Bear Creek Creamy Potato Soup Mix

Bear Creek Creamy Potato Soup

Rating:  Share:

Bear Creek Creamy Potato Soup contains parsley and spices, delicately blended, to highlight this cream based potato soup that can be customized by adding all sorts of meats and vegetables or cheese.

Regular Price: $5.29
On Sale For: $3.99

Quantity:

Additions:

8 cups water

Cooking Directions:

Bring 8 cups of water to a rolling boil. Whisk in soup mix. Reduce heat to Medium and simmer uncovered 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Salt and pepper to taste. Yield: About 8 one-cup servings.

Ingredients:

Potatoes, Modified Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Whey (From Milk), Onions, Salt, Sea Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Natural Chicken Flavor, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sherry Wine Flavor, Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Parsley, Garlic, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), Spices, Titanium Dioxide (Color), Yellow #5.

Contains: milk.

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size: About 1/4 Cup Dry (39g)
1 Cup Prepared
Sugars 2g
Protein 2g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 6%
Calcium 2%
Iron 2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Product Rating: (4.80)   # of Ratings: 55   Rate It! Click Here to rate this product

1 - Terrible
2 - Bad
3 - OK
4 - Good
5 - Great
0% 50% 100%

Sort: New to Old RE-SORT COMMENTS:

Showing comments 1-10 of 48 (Next 10) Click Here to see all comments
1. Anonymous User on 3/6/2015, said:

It was good but not my mothers
Was this comment helpful? yes no   (0 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
2. Anonymous User on 3/4/2015, said:

I used half chicken broth and half water and chopped up bacon and colbyjack cheese. It was great and the kids liked it too.
Was this comment helpful? yes no   (1 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
3. Anonymous User on 2/2/2015, said:

This soup is awesome! My husband added leeks and it was even better.
4. Becky on 2/1/2015, said:

Loved buying this in large can because our church had a potato soup ministry. Wishing company would offer in the canister again. PLEASE
5. elle on 12/31/2014, said:

This is the BEST soup mix around. I add chopped onion, celery and mushrooms. We absolutely LOVE it!!!
Was this comment helpful? yes no   (2 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
6. Anonymous User on 11/29/2014, said:

Mom and I thought it was good. I want to make the second bag I bought, for supper tomorrow night. I made the first bag last night, and we finished it tonight. It was GOOD.
Was this comment helpful? yes no   (0 people found this comment helpful, 1 did not)
7. Anonymous User on 10/12/2014, said:

Used with 2nd recipe, incl chicken sausage, sour cream, onions, little grated cheese. Is this product available in California and where? Everyone loves it.
8. Anonymous User on 2/12/2014, said:

I added fresh steamed broccoli and sautéed onions and garlic. It was wonderful!
Was this comment helpful? yes no   (3 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
9. Anonymous User on 1/17/2014, said:

We like the creamy potato best. It has a little too much salt, but it is easy to make and very creamy.
Was this comment helpful? yes no   (2 people found this comment helpful, 1 did not)
10. Anonymous User on 12/30/2013, said:

Love this soup mix. I use it as a base to my Cheesy Italian sausage soup. I make this soup many times in the winter months. I found it in a plastic can and can't find it any more in this form. Buying itt in the packages costs a lot.
Was this comment helpful? yes no   (1 people found this comment helpful, 1 did not)
Showing comments 1-10 of 48 (Next 10) Click Here to see all comments