CISP/PCI PABP Certified

Bear Creek Creamy Potato Soup Mix

Bear Creek Creamy Potato Soup

Rating:  Share:

Bear Creek Creamy Potato Soup contains parsley and spices, delicately blended, to highlight this cream based potato soup that can be customized by adding all sorts of meats and vegetables or cheese.

Regular Price: $5.29
On Sale For: $4.24

Quantity:

Additions:

8 cups water

Cooking Directions:

Bring 8 cups of water to a rolling boil. Whisk in soup mix. Reduce heat to Medium and simmer uncovered 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Salt and pepper to taste. Yield: About 8 one-cup servings.

Ingredients:

Potatoes, Modified Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Whey (From Milk), Onions, Salt, Sea Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Natural Chicken Flavor, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sherry Wine Flavor, Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Parsley, Garlic, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), Spices, Titanium Dioxide (Color), Yellow #5.

Contains: milk.

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size: About 1/4 Cup Dry (39g)
1 Cup Prepared
Sugars 2g
Protein 2g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 6%
Calcium 2%
Iron 2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Product Rating: (4.81)   # of Ratings: 48   Rate It! Click Here to rate this product

1 - Terrible
2 - Bad
3 - OK
4 - Good
5 - Great
0% 50% 100%

Sort: New to Old RE-SORT COMMENTS:

Showing comments 1-10 of 41 (Next 10) Click Here to see all comments
1. Anonymous User on 2/12/2014, said:

I added fresh steamed broccoli and sautéed onions and garlic. It was wonderful!
Was this comment helpful? yes no   (0 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
2. Anonymous User on 1/17/2014, said:

We like the creamy potato best. It has a little too much salt, but it is easy to make and very creamy.
3. Anonymous User on 12/30/2013, said:

Love this soup mix. I use it as a base to my Cheesy Italian sausage soup. I make this soup many times in the winter months. I found it in a plastic can and can't find it any more in this form. Buying itt in the packages costs a lot.
4. Patricia on 4/25/2013, said:

Very good and easy to make ! SUPER FAST SHIPPING is a bonus!
5. Anonymous User on 1/30/2013, said:

I take and mix clam juice with the water and then add chopped clams and crispy fried bacon to make an excellent clam chowder! Made it for a baby shower at the request of the mom. Hit the spot!
Was this comment helpful? yes no   (3 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
6. Anonymous User on 1/22/2013, said:

Excellent Flavor....
Was this comment helpful? yes no   (0 people found this comment helpful, 1 did not)
7. Anonymous User on 11/12/2012, said:

Absolutely LOVE this soup! I add the ingredients to make it baked potatoe soup as instructions on the back plus add white pepper. This makes all the difference in the world, the taste of a hint of that white pepper coming through makes this mix shine! I cooked it yesterday for a church dinner and it was raved about all day long. Everyone wanted my "recipe" LOL. I told them it was a secret ;)
Was this comment helpful? yes no   (2 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
8. Anonymous User on 10/3/2012, said:

Was not expecting it to be spicy like this. Maybe it's just me but I thought creamy potato soup would be a bit... well gentler. This seems to be a bit stronger then their other soups.
Was this comment helpful? yes no   (1 people found this comment helpful, 2 did not)
9. Anonymous User on 7/1/2012, said:

We buy this in 6-pack boxes and run through it pretty quickly. I usually add coarse ground pepper, corn, and cheese (sometimes peas, sometimes salmon). I've also used it as a base for clam chowder. It doesn't last long around here and gets requested (or demanded) at least once a week. Oh yes, it will curdle if you over boil it.
Was this comment helpful? yes no   (5 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)
10. Anonymous User on 4/14/2012, said:

Soup has a great taste and so easy to fix. However my soup curdled (potato) Do you know why it would do this?
Showing comments 1-10 of 41 (Next 10) Click Here to see all comments